Men's Weather Challenger Insulated Boots
Item #: XQ511488
Our warmest winter boots, the perfect choice for dependable comfort in sub-zero conditions.
Size & Fit
- Order regular shoe size. (Size 12 1/2 wearers, order size 13).
Why We Love It
After 110 years of dealing with Maine winters, we’ve learned a thing or two about keeping feet warm in the harshest weather. And these are the boots we’re reaching for when the frost bites and the wind really stings. Whether you’re cruising the north woods on a snowmobile or hanging out on the lake ice fishing, these rugged boots will keep you comfortable through it all.
- Easy-and-fast lacing system with speed laces and hooks. Laces not waterproof.
- Lightweight and durable mesh-and-leather upper with TEK2.5® waterproof membrane to keep feet dry.
- 600 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation provides exceptional warmth.
- Superior cushioned comfort and support with contoured EVA insole and EVA midsole.
- High-grip Vibram lugged outsole gives sure-footed traction in wintry conditions.
- An additional 200 grams of bamboo charcoal fleece lining helps retain heat in sub-zero conditions.
- Rubber toe and front rand for added durability and protection.
- Best for snow, slush and the coldest weather.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.