Men's Bean Boots, 8" Thinsulate
Item #: XQ175056
Thinsulate Insulation gives our iconic Bean Boots an extra dose of warmth for colder weather. Still made in Maine, one pair at a time, for quality you won't find anywhere else.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own these duck boots. Today, our Bean Boots are still sewn right here in Maine by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven’t needed to change L.L.’s innovative design.
- Waterproof protection of rubber-bottom boots with the supple comfort of full-grain leather.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Footbed is lined with Thinsulate Insulation olefin/polyester for extra warmth during cold snaps.
- These boots – the “original antidote to wet feet” – were designed by L.L. Bean himself.
- Still crafted here in Maine from the highest quality materials.