Women's Tumbled-Leather L.L.Bean Boots, 7" Shearling-Lined Lounger
Item #: XQ290754
The original L.L.Bean Boot, made in Maine since 1912.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love Them
Now you can enjoy the same quality and performance of our classic-style L.L.Bean Boots with the amazing softness of tumbled leather. Our Tumbled-Leather L.L.Bean Boots combine the water-resistant protection of rubber bottom boots with rich, full-grain US leather that has been gently tumbled for a remarkably soft and broken-in feel you have to experience to believe. We’re talking childhood-baseball-mitt soft. The moment you put them on, it will feel as if you’ve been wearing them for years.
- Rich, full-grain US leather is gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Lined with premium shearling for extra warmth.
- A supportive steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom give you unmatched comfort.
- American shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.