Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Trekker Air Carry Pack
Our new Women's Trekker pack is perfect for day hikes to your favorite peak or day trips into town. It's packed with premium features that make it super-comfortable to carry, lightweight and efficient.
- Capacity: 1,008 cu. in.; 16.5 L.
- Weight: 2 lb. 4.8 oz.
- Torso fit: 15-17".
- Capacity: 1,242 cu. in.; 20 L.
- Weight: 2 lb. 7 oz.
- Torso fit: 17-20".
Why We Love It
Our goal when designing the Day Trekker was to build a pack that's ultra-comfortable, lightweight and full of useful technical features. Whether you're into long hikes over difficult terrain or need a city pack for urban adventuring or commuting, it's designed to become a go-to favorite.
- Trampoline back panel suspends the pack off your back, keeping you cool with better ventilation.
- Pack body made from durable 95% nylon, 5% 210 D polyester.
- Panel-load design with extended zipper allows easy access to the main compartment.
- Bottom is reinforced for increased durability.
- Built-in rain cover stows conveniently in bottom pocket.
- Large shove-it pocket on the front keeps an extra layer handy.
- Side compression straps stabilizes your pack's load.
- Includes hydration reservoir sleeve to keep condensation off your gear (reservoir sold separately).
- Oversized hip belt pockets provide easy access to cell phone, headlamp or GPS.
- Two large water bottle pockets with elastic closures.
- Two ice-axe loops with bungee tie-offs can also be used for trekking poles.
- Fleece-lined top pocket holds sunglasses and is equipped with a key lanyard.