Women's Pathfinder Boa Rec Snowshoe Package
Item #: XQ515678
Designed for hikers who like to tackle more challenging terrain, they feature Boa Rec bindings that adjust instantly and conform to winter boots for exceptional control. A women's-specific binding and frame accommodate a narrower stride.
- Capacity: 80 to 150 lb.
- Capacity: 120 to 200 lb.
- Capacity: 170 to 250 lb.
Why We Love Them
Built for day hikes on all but the steepest and iciest terrain, the Pathfinder Boa Rec snowshoes are our easiest to use snowshoes. Boa Rec bindings feature a single dial boa closure for incredibly fast and easy adjustments. Unique L.L.Bean frame shape allows extra flotation and a rockered tail makes for easier walking. Strong manganese steel crampons bite into ice and firm snow
- 6000-grade anodized-aluminum frame is strong and light.
- Manganese steel crampons provide excellent traction.
- Lateral stability wings help keep you steady and confident on uneven terrain.
- New 30" size to include even more users.
- Package includes snowshoes, poles and storage bag.