Women's Maine Warden's Field Boot
Item #: XQ517393
These innovative, rugged boots were developed and tested with the help of Maine's Game Wardens and Biologists. They spend more hours in the Maine woods than anyone, so they know how a boot must perform to ensure comfort, protection and dry feet.
Why We Love Them
You won't find anyone who knows the outdoors better than Maine Game Wardens and Biologists. That's why we consulted with them to help design and test this boot. The result is the most comfortable, weatherproof and durable hunting boot you'll find anywhere. Wearing these boots will let you concentrate on tracking that big buck instead of worrying about keeping your feet dry, warm and comfortable.
- Rugged leather upper is super-durable and highly supportive.
- 100-gram Primaloft Gold insulation provides reliable warmth, making it a great three-season boot.
- GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable protection keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- Vibram outsole with Megagrip compound provides superior traction on any terrain.
- Reinforced toe and heel counters for durability, protection and support.
- Anti-odor technology repels odor-causing bacteria.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.