Women's Maine Guide Zip Front Jac-Shirt with Primaloft
Item #: XQ520320
This great-looking wool jac-shirt is lined with warm PrimaLoft insulation to go along with all the great benefits of wool. It's a great choice as an outer layer in cool weather or for wearing under a shell or jacket in cold weather.
Size & Fit
- Relaxed true active.
Fabric & Care
- Body: 85% wool, 15% nylon.
- Lining & insulation: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean.
- Attached exterior wool cape for additional warmth and protection in drizzle and snow.
- Rugged brass zipper.
- Two welted handwarmer pockets and two button-through chest pockets.
- Two buttons on cuffs for increased adjustability.
- Lined with 40-gram PrimaLoft Silver, ultrasonically quilted for stability and durability.
- Pocket buttons are reinforced for security.
- Ultrasuede trim on cuffs and collar for comfort against skin.
- Warm when wet and quiet in the woods.
- Cut full for layering in colder weather.
- PrimaLoft lining is also windproof for added protection and warmth.