Women's Limited-Edition Bean Boots, 8" PrimaLoft/Gore-Tex
These limited-edition Bean Boots – one of our warmest ever – also feature a fully waterproof lining, so you'll be completely protected in winter's worst weather.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
- Weight: Approx. 3 lb. 14 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
The original L.L.Bean Boot was designed by L.L. himself as "the antidote to wet feet" over 100 years ago. Our latest super-warm limited-edition style features twice as much PrimaLoft insulation as most winter boots and a Gore-Tex lining for additional protection. Still sewn right here in Maine, one pair at a time, by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make.
- Soft full-grain leather upper.
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable in extreme wet weather.
- 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation for warmth – twice what you’d find in most other insulated boots.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability and a steel shank adds support.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability.
- Cambrelle knit lining in rubber boot bottom for a cozy feel.
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- Removable-foam insole.
- Comfortable foam-padded leather collar.