Women's Limited-Edition Bean Boots, 16" Flannel-Lined
We continue to innovate our classic Bean Boots to create more comfortable styles than ever before – this zipper boot version features a luxurious cotton flannel lining for exceptional coziness.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
Why We Love Them
The flannel-lined version of our signature boots – available for a limited time only – is still sewn right here in Maine, one pair at a time, by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven’t needed to change L.L.’s innovative 1912 design.
- Rich full-grain leather is gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Lined with premium Portuguese cotton flannel for extra warmth and comfort.
- 200 grams of 3M Thinsulate Insulation for warmth without the weight.
- Treated with the water-resistant protection needed in cold, wet weather.
- A steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom for support and traction.
- Leather pull-on loop at back collar.