Women's Bean Boots, Nubuck Rubber Moc
Item #: XQ506369
We've put a colorful spin on a perennial favorite: the low-cut, slip-on, rain-shedding Rubber Moc – now in fun limited-edition colors for women.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 10 oz. per pair.
- Heel height: 1½".
Why We Love Them
An avid outdoorsman, Leon Leonwood Bean wanted to create a comfortable, dry pair of boots for tromping through the backwoods of Maine. Today, our signature duck boots are still sewn right here in Maine. Now in limited-edition colors so bright and cheery, they'll shine through the rainiest weather and keep you dry and comfortable to boot.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom with chain-tread sole provides traction and durability.
- Premium nubuck upper sheds snow and rain.
- Supportive steel shank and rubber chain-tread bottom provide comfort and traction.
- Cambrelle knit lining in bottom of boot for extra comfort.
- Removable padded insole.