Women's Bean Boots, 8" Gore-Tex/Thinsulate
Item #: XQ212081
With a waterproof Gore-Tex lining and warm Thinsulate Insulation, our iconic Maine-made Bean Boots are ready for rain, cold, mud, slush and whatever comes your way. Because all weather is good weather if you have the right boots.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love Them
Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years. That's why our Women's insulated duck boots are built with attention to detail and premium materials you won't find anywhere else. Still handcrafted right here in Maine – one pair at a time – just like the originals. Chances are, you'll only ever need one pair.
- Supple comfort of full-grain leather.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability while keeping your feet dry.
- Thinsulate™ Insulation olefin/polyester for extra warmth during cold snaps.
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable in extreme wet weather.
- These boots – the “original antidote to wet feet” – were designed by L.L. Bean himself.
- Still crafted here in Maine from the highest quality materials.
- Lined with Thinsulate insulation for extra warmth and Gore-Tex to keep feet dry.