Women's Bean Boots, 10" Shearling-Lined
Item #: XQ507234
One of the most comfortable Bean Boots ever, this style features a lining of extraordinarily plush natural shearling.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. Weight: 3 lb. 8 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
While many duck boots on the market might look similar to Bean Boots, they lack the craftsmanship and the premium-quality materials that have allowed ours to stand the test of time. Attractive, warm and cozy, these shearling-lined duck boots are just what you need for crisp days full of endless possibilities. And as always, they're handstitched in Maine one pair at a time by dedicated craftspeople.
- Upper is 85% wool/15% nylon weave, with leather tongue and trim.
- Upper is lined with genuine natural shearling lamb fur that's been dyed and treated.
- Supportive steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom.
- Boot bottom is lined with 200-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation.
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- Upper portion of boot can be rolled down and tied with a specially designed lacing system.
- Fit best with medium weight socks.