Women's Bean Boots, 10" Engineer Buckle Flannel-Lined
Item #: XQ520654
A rugged engineer-boot version of our legendary Maine-made Bean Boot – lined with premium flannel and insulated for extra-cozy warmth.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. (Example: 9 & 9 1/2 order size 9).
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. (Example: 9 & 9 1/2 order size 10)
Why We Love It
Our unbeatably comfortable lined Bean Boots are the ideal choice when temperatures start to drop. They’re lined with premium flannel and handsewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. Warm feet haven’t gone out of style in over 100 years – we’re betting they won’t in the next 100 years either.
- Premium nubuck leather upper is lined with 100% cotton flannel.
- 200-gram Thinsulate® olefin/polyester insulation provides dependable warmth without bulk.
- Leather pull-on loop at back collar for easy on/off and double metal buckle for adjustable fit.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, slush, snow and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.