Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Bean Boots, 6" Sherpa-Lined PrimaLoft
Item #: XQ510533
We added a premium sherpa fleece lining and top-performing PrimaLoft insulation to our iconic duck boots for lightweight softness and ultracozy warmth.
Size & Fit
- *With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order 1/2 size down. (Example: 9 & 9 1/2, order size 9). *With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order 1/2 size up. (Example: 9 1/2, order size 10).
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 8 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own these boots. Today, our signature duck boots are still sewn right here in Maine by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven’t needed to change L.L.’s innovative design.
- Premium full-grain leather upper.
- Sherpa fleece lining for lightweight warmth and super-soft comfort.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Footbed is lined with PrimaLoft® Insulation for reliable warmth in the worst weather.
- A steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom for support and traction.