Shopping Bag is Empty
Therapeutic Dog Couch
Item #: XQ266676
Senior dogs have earned the right to a good night’s sleep—and the innovative memory-foam support of this therapeutic dog couch gives them the comfort they deserve.
- Dimensions: 25"L x 20"W x 7"H.
- For dogs: Up to 25 lb.
- Dimensions: 36"L x 28"W x 9"H.
- For dogs: 25 to 60 lb.
- Dimensions: 44"L x 34"W x 12"H.
- For dogs: 60 to 90 lb.
- Dimensions: 52"L x 42"W x 13½"H.
- For dogs: 90 lb. and over.
Why We Love It
As dogs age, their bodies change. And with those changes, the right bed can make a world of difference. With its innovative design with a memory-foam-topped insert that alleviates pressure points, this therapeutic dog couch is just the ticket. It features open-cell foam that stays warm in winter and cool in summer, with additional cushioning and support in the bolsters.
Fabric & Care
- Rugged, 100% yarn-dyed cotton denim cover zips off for easy cleaning.
- Cover is machine wash and dry; insert is spot clean only.
- Zippered cover is easy to remove for washing.
- Cover gussets ensure a snug, attractive fit.
- Unique zipper garage discourages chewing.
- Bolsters on three sides are filled with polyester fiber.
- Memory-foam base insert helps relieve hip and joint pain.
- Assembly required.
- Supportive surface distributes dog’s weight and prevents pressure points.
- Open-cell foam keeps the bed warmer in winter, cooler in summer.
- Lightweight foam panel at bottom of the insert maintains its shape over time.
- Antimicrobial treatment minimizes odors.
- A protective liner (sold separately) helps keep the insert clean and slide more easily into cover .