Shopping Bag is Empty
Rangeley Flannel Shirt, Long-Sleeve, Slightly Fitted Plaid
The most sustainable flannel we've ever created – and one of the most comfortable we've ever worn. Made with our exclusive, fully-sustainable blend of organic cotton and tencel that has a soft hand and easy drape, in a versatile lightweight fabric.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted: Relaxed through the chest and sleeve, with a slightly slimmer waist.
Why We Love It
If there are two things we love about this time of year, it's flannel and the outdoors. That's why we developed a flannel that's not only cozy but also environmentally friendly. We partnered with our flannel mill to create this sustainable fabric, then wear tested it to ensure softness and drape, wash after wash. The result is a fabric that feels wonderful to wear – and that we can feel good about wearing. And you'll only find it at L.L.Bean.
Fabric & Care
- Made from a blend of 52% organic cotton and 48% tencel.
- Lightweight 4.8 oz. fabric is exceptionally versatile.
- Fabric has an incredibly soft feel and amazing drape.
- Looks great right out of the wash.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Triple-needle stitching at side seams and shoulders for added durability.
- Back knife pleats for ease and freedom of movement.
- Two front button-through pockets.
- Traditional button-down collar.
- Contrasting chambray trim under cuffs.
- L.L.Bean logo on inside of front placket.