Pocketwater Glass Fly Rods
Item #: XQ512818
With their full-flex, easy-loading slow action, our Pocketwater glass fly rods will bring you back to the roots of fly fishing. They're perfect for short, delicate presentations, roll casting and protecting very light tippet.
Why We Love Them
There's nothing like the supple, easy-to-load, full-flex feel of a fiberglass fly rod. The first time you connect with a big fish on one and feel it all the way down into the cork grip, you'll be hooked. That easy loading ability also makes it perfect for short casts in tight quarters on small streams. If you love technical fishing with small flies, the soft flex will protect 6X and even 7X tippet while absorbing strong runs from beefy fish. Finally, it's a great action for learning how to cast.
- Blank is made from S-Glass, the lightest, strongest fiberglass available for fly rods.
- Traditional down-locking reel seat with cork insert.
- High-quality half wells cork grip.
- A lightweight, smooth-casting rod with a traditional full-flex action.
- 6'9" 3 wt. rod is 3 piece for easy traveling.
- 7'6" 4 wt. & 8' 5 wt. are 4 piece for travel and storage.
- Fiberglass rod tube matches traditional yellow rod color; model info is engraved on end cap.