Shopping Bag is Empty
Mountain Light HV 4 Tent With Footprint
Redesigned to have greater usable interior space along with vestibules that are 50% larger, this four-person tent is a great choice for backpacking or car camping. Includes a protective footprint and versatile fly that allows you to maximize airflow.
- Capacity: Four people plus gear.
- Tent area (excludes vestibules): 54.4 sq. ft.
- Dimensions (excludes vestibules): 90'' x 87''.
- Center height: 53'' or 4.4'.
- Vestibule area (each): 13.54 sq. ft.
- Weight: 7 lb. 11 oz.
- Packed size: 27'' x 9''.
Why We Love It
This versatile tent features a unique fly that can be configured in multiple ways to maximize ventilation. Both ends can be rolled back, together or separately, to increase airflow or for stargazing at night. The integrated vestibule doors can also be rolled back. The tent body is mostly No-See-Um mesh so only air can get in, not bugs.
- Tent floor is made from durable, lightweight 70-denier ripstop nylon taffeta.
- Durable No-See-um mesh on doors and body keeps bugs out and allows excellent airflow.
- Fly is made from 68-denier ripstop polyester.
- Tent and fly have a waterproof urethane coating rated to 1500 mm.
- The freestanding, 7000-series aluminum frame is super strong and sets up in minutes.
- Two generous vestibules for dry gear storage.
- A door on each side of the tent lets you get in without climbing over gear.
- Hang points sewn into ceiling for rigging a clothesline, gear loft or a light.
- Included footprint protects tent floor from rocks and debris.