Men's Water-Resistant Cresta Hiking Pants, Standard Fit
Item #: XQ506421
Our toughest, most versatile hiking pants take to the trail with a technical advantage.
Size & Fit
- Standard Fit: Sits lower on the waist and straight through the hip and thigh for a streamlined look.
Why We Love Them
We made these customer-favorite hiking pants from ultratough fabric that exceeds our testing standards in the lab – that means they'll stand up to every rock-scrambling, bush-whacking trail mile ahead. The durable nylon is surprisingly lightweight and exceptionally breathable, ensuring optimal comfort during outdoor excursions.
Fabric & Care
- Durable water-resistant finish.
- In a lightweight yet durable blend of 95% nylon and 5% spandex.
- Features two-way stretch for freedom of movement.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric withstands industry lab-test standards for extreme wear and tear.
- UPF 50+ fabric blocks at least 97.5% of the sun's UV rays.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch for additional comfort and ease of movement.
- Two low-profile zippered cargo pockets and back zippered pockets.