Men's Scotch Plaid Flannel Shirt, Anorak, Traditional Fit
Item #: XQ519228
Our comfortable, heritage-inspired flannel anorak is made of exclusive Scotch Plaid flannel fabric that's expertly brushed for incredible softness.
Size & Fit
- Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
Why We Love It
For over 80 years, we’ve been making our authentic Scotch Plaid flannel shirts the way we always have: better than everyone else’s. Our exclusive flannel fabric is meticulously woven with longer-staple cotton, which means the individual cotton fibers are about one-quarter inch longer than short-staple fibers, making a huge difference in fabric strength and quality. Then, it's meticulously brushed eight times on each side and given a "touch test" by a master weaver to declare it soft enough.
Fabric & Care
- 100% cotton.
- Made of high-quality Portuguese flannel, an L.L.Bean exclusive.
- Authentic tartans are yarn-dyed for lasting color.
- Each color is carefully matched to the historical tartans in the Scottish registry.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Snap-front placket and cuffs.
- Chest pocket with snap closure.
- Front kangaroo pocket.
- Adjustable drawcord at hood and hem.
- Rugged triple-needle stitching details.