Men's Maine Warden Gore-Tex Big Game Jacket
Item #: XQ510360
Our pinnacle waterproof, breathable big game hunting jacket was designed with the help of Maine Game Wardens. $2 from each sale goes to help fund the Maine Inland Fisheries & Wildlife Search & Rescue Team.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
Why We Love It
Maine State Game Wardens are the pinnacle of outdoor expertise and knowledge. If you get lost or hurt in the woods, they are the ones who come and get you, no matter the terrain or weather. The waterproof jacket they wear in the field must perform at the highest level. That's why we asked for their help designing this one. The result is a premium technical jacket that is perfect for all outdoor adventures.
Fabric & Care
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Two side zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Velcro cuff closure to keep weather out.
- Chest pocket with waterproof zipper for storage of necessities that must stay dry.
- Pit zips for added ventilation in warm weather or high-energy pursuits.
- Side vents on hem to access pant pockets or items carried on belt.
- Internal zippered security pocket and stash pocket for additional items.
- Three-way adjustable hood seals out weather and is designed to allow layering
- Articulated sleeves for range of motion and an easy gun mount.
- Gore-Tex® three-layer fabric is waterpoof, breathable and lightweight.
- Velcro patch on shoulder to add an ID or custom patch.