Men's Maine Guide Zip-Front Jac-Shirt
Item #: XQ500043
This classic wool jac-shirt is half jacket, half shirt, so you'll wear it year round. It's roomy enough to wear over a sweater, yet also makes a great outer shirt when worn alone in warmer weather.
Size & Fit
- Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
Fabric & Care
- 85% wool, 15% nylon.
- Solid colors: 11 oz. per sq. yd.
- Camouflage: 15 oz. per sq. yd.
- Dry clean.
- Attached exterior wool cape for additional warmth and protection in drizzle and snow.
- Two welted handwarmer pockets and two button-through chest pockets.
- Cut full for layering in colder weather.
- Top-quality wool for exceptional durability.
- Warm when wet and quiet in the woods.
- Ultrasuede trim on cuffs and collar for comfort against skin.
- Rugged brass zipper.
- Pocket buttons are reinforced for security.
- Two buttons on cuffs for increased adjustability.