Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Maine Guide Wool Pant
Item #: XQ504708
These heavyweight wool pants have long been the preferred outerwear of Registered Maine Guides during harsh winter months.
Why We Love Them
We've always insisted on using top-quality, tightly woven wool for these classic pants. It's warm when wet, quiet in the woods and exceptionally durable for many seasons of hard use in the field. In fact, wool has been a staple of Maine sportsmen for generations because of its reliability, durability and versatility.
Fabric & Care
- Heavyweight blend of 85% wool/15% nylon.
- Dry clean.
- Ideal for late-season hunts, ice fishing and cold-weather work.
- Quiet design and fabric help keep you stealthy while in the field.
- Traditional fit accommodates a light layer for even more warmth.
- Very breathable to help keep you comfortable when you're working hard.
- Two front pockets, two back button-flap pockets.
- Suspender buttons.