Men's L.L.Bean Boots, Gumshoes
L.L.'s original "antidote to wet feet," our Maine-made gumshoes offer the same waterproof comfort customers have relied on for over 100 years.
Size & Fit
- With light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order 1 size down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn’t own these boots. Our L.L.Bean Boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven’t needed to change L.L.’s innovative 1912 design.
- Made from premium full-grain leather that sheds rain and snow.
- Supportive steel shank and rubber chain-tread bottom provide comfort and traction.
- Our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine and have stood the test of time.