Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Darn Tough Katahdin Micro Crew Sock
Featuring our classic Katahdin logo, these Darn Tough socks are made right here in New England and are packed with all the natural benefits of merino wool.
Size & Fit
- Performance fit for no slipping, bunching or blisters.
Why We Love Them
We partnered with Darn Tough to design this exclusive hiking sock, featuring our classic "Sunset Over Katahdin" logo. Living up to their name, Darn Tough socks are made to endure even the toughest conditions; we even tested them on the Appalachian Trail to ensure durability and comfort during long days on your feet.
Fabric & Care
- In a blend of 59% Merino wool, 38% nylon and 3% Lycra spandex for breathability and comfort.
- Natural antimicrobial fibers repel bacteria and odor.
- Wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Seamless construction provides an ultrasmooth, invisible feel.
- Fine gauge knitting for extra durability.
- Micro crew height falls just below the calf.
- Mid-level cushion density under foot for a comfortable fit.