Men's Bean Boots, 9" Lounger Shearling-Lined
Item #: XQ503063
Soft tumbled leather, warm shearling lining and all the classic features of our famous L.L.Bean Boot come together in our hardy, slip-on winter boot. Still made in Maine, one pair at a time.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 14 oz.
Why We Love Them
Our Men's tumbled leather Bean Boots combine the water-resistant protection of rubber bottom boots, a genuine shearling lining and rich, full-grain US leather that has been gently tumbled for a remarkably soft and broken-in feel you have to experience to believe. We're talking childhood-baseball-mitt soft. The moment you put them on, it will feel as if you’ve been wearing them for years.
- Rich, full-grain US leather is gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Triple-stitched right here in Maine.
- Lined with premium shearling for extra warmth.
- A supportive steel shank and removable cushioned insole for added comfort.
- 200-gram 3M Thinsulate Insulation in rubber bottom.
- Original chain-tread outsole delivers reliable traction.
- American shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.
- Decorative leather strap with adjustable brass buckle across instep.
- Leather loop at back collar makes these slip-on loungers easy to put on and pull off.