Men's Bean Boots, 6.5" Chelsea
Item #: XQ520264
Our legendary boot – beautifully crafted in buttery-soft, gently tumbled leather in an easy-to-wear Chelsea design.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love It
Whoever says, "they don't build things like they used to," doesn't own a pair of these. Our iconic boots are still sewn right here in Maine one pair at a time by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. As rugged and hardworking as they were over 100 years ago, chances are you'll only ever need one pair.
- Premium full-grain leather upper is gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Pull-on loop and stretchy goring provide easy on/off (goring not waterproof).
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, mud and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.