Men's Bean Boots, 10" Shearling-Lined
Item #: XQ230122
With waterproof leather outside and soft, plush shearling inside, our lined Bean Boots are very possibly the coolest, warmest boots ever. Handcrafted right here in Maine.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own these boots. Today, our signature duck boots are still sewn right here in Maine by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. This unbeatably comfortable style combines a soft shearling lining and toasty PrimaLoft insulation for warmth you have to feel to believe.
- Made from premium full-grain leather that sheds rain and snow.
- Upper is lined with genuine natural sheepskin shearling.
- Supportive steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom.
- Boot bottom is lined with 200-gram Thinsulate™ Insulation.
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- Our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine and have stood the test of time.
- Genuine shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.