Men's Bean Boots, 9" Shearling Lounger
Item #: XQ507115
The amazing softness of tumbled leather and genuine shearling take our iconic Bean Boots to a whole new level of comfort. This pair is expertly handcrafted in Maine, just like the original.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love Them
Our duck boots combine the water-resistant protection of rubber bottom boots, the warmth of genuine shearling and a rich, full-grain US leather that has been gently tumbled for a remarkably soft and broken-in feel you have to experience to believe. We're talking childhood-baseball-mitt soft. The moment you put them on, it will feel as if you’ve been wearing them for years.
- Soft, supple tumbled full-grain leather upper.
- Upper is lined with premium shearling for extra warmth.
- 3M Thinsulate Insulation adds extra warmth.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction while keeping your feet dry.
- Bottom is lined in soft knit cambrelle.
- Decorative leather strap with adjustable brass buckle.
- Removable foam innersole.
- Triple-stitching for exceptional durability.
- Leather pull-on loop at back collar.