Shopping Bag is Empty
Double L Waxed-Cotton Upland Briar Pants
Our newest upland briar pants feature classic waxed-cotton with a modern twist: it's machine washable. Working with British Millerain, we designed this fabric to be tossed into a washing machine without losing any of its great qualities.
Why We Love It
There's nothing like the classic ruggedness of waxed cotton. The only drawback is the time-consuming process of cleaning by hand after you've had it in the field a few times. The innovative waxed-cotton fabric of these new upland briar pants eliminates that fuss. Just throw it in the wash like any other piece of clothing. It'll come out looking just as good and with all of its durability and water resistance 100% intact. Double-layering on lower legs for extra durability in tough conditions.
Fabric & Care
- 100% waxed cotton.
- Machine wash, line dry.
- Made with British Millerain Tekwax 6 oz. waxed cotton that's lighter than traditional waxed cotton.
- Lower legs are reinforced with a double layer chap.
- Highly water resistant to repel early morning dew-soaked vegetation.
- Rugged oversized belt loops will fit even the beefiest of belts.
- Includes two front pockets and two rear security pockets.
- Convenient side pocket for phone, GPS or dog transmitter.