Shopping Bag is Empty
Double L Fly Rods, 3-4 wt.
Item #: XQ506671
We designed these shorter, lightweight fly rods for fishing small streams, tight areas and pocket water where longer, heavier rods aren't practical.
Why We Love Them
A favorite pastime of Maine fishermen is hiking into small, remote streams and ponds in search of native wild brook trout. You don't need long, fast-action fly rods for this kind of fishing; shorter, suppler rods are the weapons of choice. These rods are perfect for this kind of fishing, not just in Maine but for any pocket water you can find.
- Improved graphite technology is 20% lighter and 10% stronger.
- Premium hardware including cork half wells grip, burled wood spacer and double-foot snake guides.
- Four-piece design for easy packing on hikes into remote streams.
- Smooth medium-fast action allows delicate presentations.
- Lightweight carbon fiber rod tube won't weigh down your pack.
- Heritage green color.