Boat and Tote®, Zip-Top with Pocket
Item #: XQ509615
This zip-top tote bag is made in Maine and built for the long haul. Now available with a front pocket, by customer request.
- Dimensions: 12"H x 13"W x 6"D.
- Handles: 6".
- Handles: 8 1/2".
- Dimensions: 15"H x 17"W x 7½"D.
Why We Love It
Introduced as Bean’s Ice Carrier way back in 1944, the Boat and Tote was billed as a bag made of builders’ canvas for hauling ice “from car to ice chest.” Today you can spot it doing heavy lifting everywhere from grocery stores to gardens, from beaches to bedroom closets. Tested to hold up to 500 pounds, it’ll carry more than you can carry. We promise.
Fabric & Care
- Spot clean.
- Front pocket.
- Handles tested to hold up to 500 pounds.
- cotton canvas.
- Heavy-duty 24 oz.
- Reinforced flat canvas bottom.
- Double-layer base.
- Overlapped seams are double-stitched with nylon so they won't rot or break.
- Rubber L.L.Bean logo.
- Handcrafted in Maine since 1944, one tote at a time.
- Order with a custom monogram for the rare gift that’s both personal and practical.
- Natural color, with contrast-tone handles in a versatile length.