Shopping Bag is Empty
Boat and Tote, Zip-Top
This zip-top tote bag is made in Maine and built for the long haul.
- Capacity: Approx. 504 cu. in., 8 L.
- Dimensions: 10"H x 9"W x 5"D.
- Handles: Regular: 5". Long: 14".
- Capacity: Approx. 1,008 cu. in., 17 L.
- Dimensions: 12"H x 13"W x 6"D.
- Handles: Regular: 6". Long: 14".
- Capacity: Approx. 2,124 cu. in., 35 L.
- Dimensions: 15"H x 17"W x 7"D.
- Handles: Regular: 8". Long: 14".
- Capacity: Approx. 3,400 cu. in., 56 L.
- Dimensions: 17"H x 19"W x 10"D.
- Handles: Regular: 10". Long: 14".
Why We Love It
Bean customers have fallen hard for the Boat and Tote, which we’ve been making by hand in Maine since 1944. Originally, this bag’s major selling point was that it was strong enough to carry heavy ice blocks. Today, the tote is still the strongest available, tested to hold 500 pounds worth of ice, magazines, sunscreen, or anything else you need to transport in your daily adventures. Available in four different sizes with a secure zip top, this tote also makes a fantastic travel bag.
Fabric & Care
- Spot clean.
- Heavy-duty 24 oz. cotton canvas.
- Double-layer base.
- Handles tested to hold up to 500 pounds.
- Reinforced flat canvas bottom.
- Overlapped seams are double-stitched with nylon so they won't rot or break.
- Handcrafted in Maine since 1944, one tote at a time.
- Natural color with contrast-tone handles in your choice of lengths.
- Order with a custom monogram for the rare gift that’s both personal and practical.