Men's Water-Resistant Cresta Hiking Comfort Waist Pants, Standard Fit
Item #: XQ519528
Our toughest, most versatile hiking pants take to the trail with a technical advantage and a pull-on style for all-day comfort in any activity.
Size & Fit
- Standard Fit: Sits lower on waist.
- Straight through hip and thigh.
- Straight leg.
Why We Love Them
We made these customer-favorite hiking pants from ultratough fabric that exceeds our testing standards in the lab – that means they'll stand up to every rock-scrambling, bush-whacking trail mile ahead. The durable nylon is surprisingly lightweight and exceptionally breathable, ensuring optimal comfort during outdoor excursions.
Fabric & Care
- Durable water-resistant finish.
- In a lightweight yet durable blend of 95% nylon and 5% spandex.
- Features two-way stretch for freedom of movement.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric withstands industry lab-test standards for extreme wear and tear.
- UPF 50+ rated fabric blocks at least 97.5% of the sun's UV rays.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Pull-on elastic waistband with snap button closure and functioning fly.
- One low-profile zippered cargo pocket with back zippered pockets.
- Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch for additional comfort and ease of movement.