Men's Maine Guide Wool Parka, PrimaLoft
Item #: XQ271112
Wool is a time-tested favorite of cold-weather hunters. It's warm even when wet, quiet in the woods and exceptionally durable for its weight.
Size & Fit
- Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
Why We Love It
Our Maine Guide Wool Parka combines Bean's exclusive premium-quality, tightly woven wool with the lightweight comfort and warmth of advanced PrimaLoft® Infinity insulation. You get all the advantages of heavyweight wool without added bulk, allowing you to quickly and comfortably move through the woods and mount your rifle.
Fabric & Care
- 85% wool/15% nylon.
- Dry clean.
- Forearms are protected with fabric patches, collar stays snug with strap closure.
- Cut full for layering, with a comfortable, nonbinding fit. Traditional hip length.
- Back zip cargo pocket with reinforcements for drag rope or survival kit.
- Interior zip security pocket. Two front cargo pockets and two handwarmer pockets.
- Draft-stopping elasticized drawcord waist. License loop.
- Tightly woven premium-quality wool provides superior durability.
- We've taken this classic and added advanced PrimaLoft Infinity insulation.