Men's Heritage Sweater, Norwegian Crewneck
Item #: XQ259447
Inspired by the traditional sweaters of Norway – worn as a defense against the bone-chilling conditions at sea – this sweater is made of premium wool that will keep you warm wherever you are.
Why We Love It
While imitations are endless, it’s hard to find authentic sweaters like these anywhere else, especially at this price. Competitors use wool-blend yarns, more modern machinery and take other measures that just can’t compensate for the tried-and-true craftsmanship of our heirloom sweaters. Made exclusively for us the old-fashioned way, each sweater is expertly knit in Norway by family-run businesses who’ve been making them for generations.
Fabric & Care
- Premium 100% wool.
- Classic bird's-eye knit adds texture.
- Handwash and dry flat, or dry clean.
- Heavyweight wool is warm enough for unusual cold, whether braving the sea or a New England winter.
- Time-honored craftsmanship, featuring designs and traditions that go back for generations.
- Norwegian villagers traditionally knit distinct patterns or cables into the sweaters for good luck.