Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Katahdin Iron Works® Engineer Boots
Item #: XQ242053
Our Katahdin Iron Works Engineer Boots are painstakingly handcrafted from durable oiled-leather upper that gains more character with every wear.
Why We Love Them
These rugged boots were first developed by our founder, Leon Leonwood Bean, "for Civil Engineers, Contractors and general outdoor workers where the best, as well as the most comfortable, shoes are required."
- Molded sock insert.
- Tough, water-resistant oiled-leather upper.
- Premium Goodyear® welted construction.
- Durable cork and Vibram® rubber outsole.
- Assembled by the Chippewa® boot company with imported parts.
- Stands up to heavy wear.
- Exceptional support and stability.
- Outsole shakes off mud.
- Can be easily resoled (note: L.L.Bean doesn't resole shoes).