Men's Bean Boots, Rubber Moc
Item #: XQ175061
Whoever said “they don’t build things like they used to” doesn’t own the Bean Boot. In an easy-to-slip-on rubber moc style, this pair is handcrafted with the same attention to detail we've insisted on for over 100 years.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order size 9.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. per pair.
Why We Love It
Whoever says, “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own a pair of these. Our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. As rugged and hardworking as they were over 100 years ago, chances are you’ll only ever need one pair.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper sheds rain and snow.
- Convenient slip-on style with rawhide lace to adjust fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, mud and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.