Men's Original Baxter State Parka '82
Item #: XQ518330
An icon, refreshed. We went back to our archives to bring back this favorite: features classic details from our 1982 parka such as cargo pockets and plaid wool lining — now updated for better comfort and weather performance.
Size & Fit
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls below hip.
Fabric & Care
- Hood/upper body lining/upper sleeve lining: 85% wool/15% nylon.
- Lower body and lower sleeve lining: 100% nylon.
- Body: 60% cotton/40% nylon.
- Lower body and lower sleeve insulation: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean.
- Updated cotton/nylon shell is windproof and water resistant.
- Upper body features classic wool plaid lining — the same fabric as our iconic Maine Guide Shirt.
- Inspired by the past, remade for today and ready to get back out there.
- True to the original design, featuring wool plaid lining, pouch pockets and back storage pocket.
- Lower body is now lightly insulated for extra warmth and comfort, without overheating.