Men's Original Baxter State Parka '82
Item #: XQ518330
An icon, refreshed. We went back to our archives to bring back this favorite parka: features classic details from our 1982 original such as cargo pockets and plaid wool lining — now updated for better comfort and weather performance.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls below hip.
- Center back length: Regular 29.87", Tall 31.87".
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 60% cotton, 40% nylon.
- Hood/upper body lining and upper sleeve lining: 85% wool, 15% nylon.
- Lower body and lower sleeve lining: 100% nylon.
- Lower body and lower sleeve insulation: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean.
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Windproof: Yes
- Insulation: Lower body is lightly insulated for extra warmth, without overheating
- Pockets: Four classic patch pockets with Velcro closure, one zippered back storage pocket
- Hooded: Yes, attached hood
- Zippers: Two-way zipper, with snap-closure placket
- Lining: Upper body and hood features classic wood plaid lining
- Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- Inspired by the past, remade for today and ready to get back out there.
- True to the original design, featuring wool plaid lining, pouch pockets and back storage pocket.
- Updated cotton/nylon shell is windproof and water resistant.
- Classic wool plaid lining is the same fabric as our iconic Maine Guide Shirt.
- Hidden drawcord waist.
- Adjustable cuffs.