Men's Northwoods Rain Pants
Item #: XQ510367
These lightweight, durable hunting rain pants provide reliable weather protection at an unbeatable price.
Size & Fit
- Inseam 32".
- Standard Fit: Sits lower on the waist and straight through the hip and thigh for a streamlined look.
Why We Love It
Our Northwoods Rain Pants prove that waterproof, technical hunting gear does not have to come with a premium price. Brushed shell fabric stays quiet as you stalk big bucks and our breathable TEK 2.5 technology repels rain, snow and sleet. Stretch waist comfortably accommodates the addition or removal of layers. Roomy belt loops easily accept thick, beefy hunting belts. Articulation in the knees lets you move freely.
Fabric & Care
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Zippered leg openings allow easy on and off over boots.
- Elasticized waist comfortably adjusts to different layers.
- Articulated knees allow bending and kneeling without binding.
- TEK 2.5 waterproof, breathable membrane seals out weather.
- Soft, brushed polyester shell is quiet so it won't spook game.
- Oversized belt loops accommodate a rugged hunting belt.
- Mossy Oak Country Camo helps keep you concealed.