Men's Bean Boots, 8" PrimaLoft
Item #: XQ509068
Our classic Bean Boot with PrimaLoft insulation is the perfect choice for cold-weather footwear: super warm and exceptionally durable.
Size & Fit
- With Light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9, order size 9; 9½, order a size 10.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 10 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own these boots. Today, our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven’t needed to change L.L.’s innovative design.
- Ultrasoft full-grain leather upper.
- A supportive steel shank and removable polyurethane-cushioned insole for added comfort.
- Triple-stitched for durability.
- Leather loop at back collar makes these boots easy to put on and pull off.
- 200 grams of toasty warm PrimaLoft® insulation in the rubber bottom.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability.