Men's Scotch Plaid Flannel Hooded Shirt, Slightly Fitted
Item #: XQ508169
An ultrasoft, ultracomfortable layer in our legendary Scotch Plaid flannel. Easygoing, relaxed shirt jac styling.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted: Relaxed through the chest and sleeve, with a slightly slimmer waist.
Why We Love It
For over 80 years, we’ve been making our authentic Scotch Plaid flannel shirts the way we always have: better than everyone else’s. Our exclusive flannel fabric is meticulously woven with longer-staple cotton, which means the individual cotton fibers are about one-quarter inch longer than short-staple fibers, making a huge difference in fabric strength and quality. Then, it's meticulously brushed eight times on each side and given a "touch test" by a master weaver to declare it soft enough.
Fabric & Care
- Made of high-quality Portuguese cotton flannel, an L.L.Bean exclusive.
- Versatile 5.5 oz. weight.
- Authentic tartans are yarn-dyed for lasting color.
- Each color is carefully matched to the historical tartans in the Scottish registry.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Hood with drawcord.
- Snap-front closure.
- Two front pockets with snap closure, one with pencil slot.
- Side pockets.
- Rugged triple-needle stitching details.