Women's Ultralight 850 Down Hooded Sweater
Item #: XQ507110
Our lightest hooded down layer is better than ever – featuring DownTek PFC-Free™ water repellent down that repels water and stays dry longer than untreated down for superior lofty warmth that's still amazingly light.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls at hip.
- Center back length: Petite 26", Regular 27".
Why We Love It
Our most innovative ultralight layer was already superior in every way - but that didn't stop our outerwear experts from making it even better. It's loftier than ever, thanks to more 850-fill-power down. It's also more water resistant, with DownTek PFC-Free down that repels more water to protect against cold and clumping.
Fabric & Care
- Shell and lining: 100% recycled ripstop nylon.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Wind Resistant: Yes
- Material: Premium Pertex Quantum nylon shell
- Insulation: Yes, 850-fill power DownTek™ water-repellent down in hood, body and sleeves
- Pockets: Two zippered hand pockets, one interior chest pocket
- Hooded: Yes, attached insulated hood
- Zippers: Center front zipper
- Packable: Yes, the interior left pocket serves as a stowaway pocket.
- Weight: 0.73 lbs.
- Ideal for layering, hiking, backpacking, travel and transitional seasons.
- Premium 850-fill power goose down is among the highest quality available on the market.
- Drawcord hem helps seal out elements.