Women's Ultralight 850 Down Jacket
Item #: XQ507061
Our most versatile down jacket is now better than ever – now insulated with DownTek PFC-Free™ water-repellent down that stays dry over 10x longer than untreated down for superior lofty warmth that's still amazingly light.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls at hip.
Why We Love It
Our most innovative ultralight jacket was already superior in every way - but that didn't stop our outerwear experts from making it even better. It's now loftier than ever, thanks to more 850-fill-power down. It's also more water resistant and more sustainable with new DownTek PFC-Free down and new recycled nylon shell and lining. It's our highest performing and most sustainable down outerwear yet.
Fabric & Care
- Premium 850-fill-power goose down is among the highest quality available on the market.
- Windproof and water-resistant Pertex Quantum nylon shell is made from 100% recycled fabric.
- Insulated with DownTek PFC-Free down, real down treated to maintain warmth and loft, even when wet.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Light, warm and packable – ideal jacket for most winter days.
- 15% more down is loftier than ever, without adding any extra weight.
- Two zippered hand pockets with durable Vislon® zippers.
- Internal zippered chest pocket keeps essentials handy and secure.
- Elasticized cuffs and drawcord hem to seal out cold drafts.
- Side panels for more flattering fit.
- Easily packs away into its own pocket.