All-Weather Conversation Table
Item #: XQ503980
Share the joy of the outdoors with this All-Weather Adirondack table, ruggedly built in the USA for years of gathering around – from morning coffees to late-night stories.
- Dimensions: 18"H x 38" diam.
- Weight: 41 lb.
Why We Love It
Tougher and more resilient than treated wood, the HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) used to build our outdoor table is made partially from recycled materials. Heavy enough to withstand winds and unaffected by wet weather and extreme temperatures, this table will stay in place without rotting, warping, cracking, splintering or ever needing to be painted – even if you leave it outside all year-round.
Fabric & Care
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene) lumber contains up to 20% recycled materials.
- Marine-grade quality stainless-steel hardware.
- Assembly required, see instructions below.
- Part of our All-Weather Furniture Collection.
- Tougher and more durable than treated wood; can be left outdoors year round.
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements.
- Will not rot, warp, crack, splinter, absorb moisture or ever need painting.