Men's Ridge Runner Storm Hunting Jacket
Item #: XQ501812
Designed for the active hunter who likes to cover ground, this lightweight foul weather shell provides total protection from rain, wind and snow.
Size & Fit
- Relaxed Fit.
Why We Love It
Designed by our award-winning hunting team, this high-performance waterproof hunting jacket has everything the serious hunter needs. It's built from materials that are soft, quiet and durable so you can quietly stalk big bucks. Special scent control technology both captures and destroys odors so you remain undetectable. Pit zips and a ventilating back cargo pocket help you cool down after vigorous climbs. Five pockets with waterproof zippers for gear storage. Mossy Oak camo keeps you concealed.
Fabric & Care
- 100% polyester.
- Brushed polyester tricot lining is soft and quiet.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Waterproof and breathable for comfort in wet or windy conditions.
- Shell and lining material are quiet in all conditions.
- Eclipse Xeolite Scent Control combines scent absorption and scent prevention properties.
- Full vision hood tucks away into collar when not in use.
- Fit accommodates different layers for changing conditions and seasons.
- Silicone overlays on shoulders prevent pack straps or gun sling from slipping.
- Pit zips and a ventilating zipper in back cargo pocket help keep you cool.
- Raglan sleeves with articulation for a full range of motion.
- Mossy Oak Breakup Country camo pattern provides total concealment.
- Waterproof zippers eliminate the "clutter" of storm flaps for a clean finish.
- Two handwarmer, two vertical front chest and a rear cargo pocket for generous gear storage.