Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Winter Walker Snowshoes
Item #: XQ506011
Our most affordable women's snowshoes feature an ergonomically tapered shape and a rockered frame for a more natural stride. New ratcheting bindings allow super-fast on/off and provide extra stability.
- Capacity: 80-150 lb.
- Weight: Approx. 4lb. 2 oz. pair.
- Dimensions: 21"L x 8"W.
- Capacity: 120-200 lb.
- Weight: 4lb. 10 oz. pair.
- Dimensions: 25"L x 8"W.
- Capacity: 170 to 250 lb.
- Weight: Approx. 5 lb. pair.
- Dimensions: 30"L x 8"W.
Why We Love Them
You won't find snowshoes packed with features like this at a better price. An innovative ratcheting binding lets you get them on in under a minute, even with gloves on. The high-density polyethylene deck is extra-durable for years of adventure. Hardened steel crampons bite into snow and ice for reliable traction. And we’ve tested them rigorously in our lab to ensure they’ll withstand tough use and harsh cold down to -20F.
- New ratcheting binding allow easy on/off and better lateral control.
- Rugged decking material is abrasion and puncture resistant.
- Strong 6000-grade anodized aluminum frame.
- Aluminum crampons bite into ice and crusty snow for traction on slippery terrain.
- In sizes for the whole family, for fitness walking and exploring on flat to rolling terrain.
- Binding toe offers 270° rotation for a smooth stride that won't fling snow up your back.
- Ergonomically tapered shape and rockered frame allow a more natural stride.