Shopping Bag is Empty
Women's Ultralight 850 Down Vest
Item #: XQ507060
Our most versatile down vest is better than ever – now insulated with DownTek PFC-Free water repellent down that stays dry 50% longer than before – still as warm and light as always.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls at hip.
Why We Love It
Our most innovative ultralight vest was already superior in every way - but that didn't stop our outerwear experts from making it even better. It's now loftier than ever, thanks to more 850-fill-power down. It's also more water resistant, with new DownTek PFC-Free down that repels more water to protect against cold and clumping. Plus, it's more environmentally friendly with a new recycled shell that's tough against the weather and easy on the planet.
Fabric & Care
- Premium 850-fill-power goose down is among the highest quality available on the market.
- Windproof and water-resistant Pertex Quantum nylon shell is made from 100% recycled fabric.
- Insulated with DownTek PFC-Free down, real down treated to maintain warmth and loft, even when wet.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Warms the core, while offering freedom of movement – ideal for hiking, backpacking and chilly days.
- Bigger baffles hold more down fill for more loft without any extra weight.
- Side panels for more flattering fit.
- Interior chest pocket keeps essentials handy and secure.
- Two zippered hand pockets now with durable Vislon® zippers.
- Drawcord hem to seal out cold drafts.
- Easily packs away into its own pocket.