Women's Ultralight 850 Down Coat, Long
Item #: XQ284446
In a class all its own, our long Ultralight Down Coat defies cold, wet weather and comparison. We combined all the best outerwear technology – innovative DownTek, 850-fill-power and a Pertex Quantum nylon shell – for unbeatable performance.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Fall below knee.
- Center back length: Petite 41", Regular 44", Plus 44.5".
Why We Love It
We start with premium 850 down, which provides more warmth for its weight, and then treat it with revolutionary DownTek that allows our jackets to do what many others can’t. Unlike ordinary untreated down that soaks up moisture, ours repels water and dries faster to stay light, lofty and comfortable, longer.
Fabric & Care
- Shell and lining: 100% nylon ripstop.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Wind Resistant: Yes
- Material: Premium Pertex Quantum nylon shell
- Insulation: Yes, 850-fill DownTek™ water-repellent down
- Pockets: Two zippered hand pockets, one interior mesh pocket
- Hooded: Yes, attached insulated hood with back cinch cord adjuster
- Zippers: Two-way zipper opens from top or bottom
- Weight: 1.21 lbs.
- Super light, warm and long: falls below knee for added warmth, protection and coverage.
- 850-fill power goose down is one of the highest on the market, delivering more warmth for weight.
- Curved quilting fits and flatters.